nedjelja, 28. listopada 2012.

Introduction

Hello everyone, my name is Maja. I am 17 year old girl from Croatia. I was thinking about writing a blog and now I finally encouraged myself.

On the right you can see my picture and something about me, but I think it is not enough so I decided to write my list of favorite things, people and places from A to Z. I hope you'll enjoy it and that you'll know something more about me.

From A to Z

A: Algebra - I like math and my favorite is algebra
B: Bourjois - Favorite make up and cosmetic brand
C: Coffee and Cigarettes - it's hard not to start my day with them
D: Daisy by Marc Jacobs - my favorite perfume
E: Earrings - I am big fan of earrings and I really have a lot of them
F: Fur - Against animal's fur because I love animals and cruelty is one fahion statement we can all do without!
G: Gossip Girl - favorite TV show
H: Hepburn Audrey - my style icon and role model
I: Italian - I'd like to learn italian one day. I think it is one of the most beautiful languages in the world.
K: Knowledge - One of the most powerful things in life.
L: Live - I love life and I'd like to experience a lot of things; I want to say I lived every day to the fullest.
M: Matthew Williamson - One of my favorite designers.
N: New York - Fascinating city. I'd like to see it one day and I'd like to take my mother with me.
O: Opinion - Everyone should have their own.
P: Paris - My favorite city in the whole world. People, clothes, places, music, language: I adore every little thing about Paris.
Q: Quote - I like quotes and like a lot of them, but one of my favorites: "...But I'll let you in on a little secret. There is a whole world out there waiting for you. Great cities, and art, and music... genuine beauty. And you can have all of it."
R: Roses - favorite flowers
S: Style - It shows the world who we are and who we'd like to be.
T: Travelling - I'd like to swim in every ocean and I would gladly live out of a suitcase if it meant I could see the world.
U: Unoccupied - I like to be occupied every moment.
V: Voluteering - I like to volunteer with animals at local animal shelter.
W: Wish - I have a lot of wishes and I think it's important to have them because, otherwise, if you have everything and don't wish for something, life doesn't have a point. 
Y: Young - I am very young and I'd like to stay young forever. But I know it's not possible so I will try my best to have this much energy when I get older.
Z: Zoo - I wrote already that I love animals so it's logical why I chose this word.


This blog is going to be more than a fashion blog. I will try to write about a lot of different things. I hope you will like it.


This is all from me,

Bises, Maja







Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar